About Me

My photo
I'm Emily. :) I'm artsy, obsessed with music, and crazy once you get to know me.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!


            Everyone who's ever been in a relationship knows how it goes; exes never stay away. No matter what you do, they're always there. Oh, no, I'm not talking about my exes this time. I'm talking about my boyfriend's crazy ex girlfriend.

            I know 'crazy' is an over-used term to describe an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend, but, really, this chick is crazy. My boyfriend has two children (don't freak! He's only 21) and baby-mama is bipolar when it comes to letting him see his little boys. One minute, she'll bitch and complain that he doesn't try to see his kids and that she's the only one taking care of them, which, mind you, is insane, because he calls her all the time to see his boys and she ignores his calls. The next minute, she'll tell him to erase her number and never call her again because he's causing too much drama by trying to contact her. Contradictory much? I think so. It doesn't help that this girl isn't a very good mother; she doesn't live in a stable home, she makes bad decisions and brings home a lot of guys which is scary and pretty unhealthy for those poor young boys to be around.

            After all the craziness, she turns around and decides to compliment me and tell him that she's happy he found me. Really? I appreciate the sentiment but weren't you just about to rip his head off a second ago? I try to be a good person and be civil with her, which isn't too hard since I haven't actually met her yet, but when it comes to her yelling at my boyfriend for things he didn't do, I'm not going to be super forgiving about it.

            My thing is, why do exes have to be involved in our current relationships? They're called "EXES" for a reason, because they're crossed out of our life like checking something off of a list: "Yep, that mistakes done, let's move on!" I mean I understand they have to have some sort of communication because they have two children together, but that doesn't mean she has to make any comments about me. She doesn't know anything about me or our relationship so I don't want to have to deal with her. Case closed.

Word count: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment