About Me

My photo
I'm Emily. :) I'm artsy, obsessed with music, and crazy once you get to know me.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

You Don't DO That!



            People do some seriously crazy stuff online. By now I'm sure most of you have seen or at least heard about this disgusting, idiotic and downright raunchy video of this girl sucking the blood out of her tampon.

            If  you haven't then, yeah. You read that right.

            This girl looked like she was maybe 15 or 16. I think she did it because some gross pervert suggested it in a comment in another video of hers so, being the idiot she is, she felt the need to follow through with their request? NO! That's absolutely disgusting and just...UGH!

            For one thing, why would she just pull down her pants in front of the camera and proceed to yank the tampon out of her body, still on camera? And did anyone else find it very ironic that she was wearing a really low-cut shirt? Was she trying to look hot while drinking her own blood like some sort of sick new-age vampire trick? She wasn't pretty anyway.

            Second, why would she show her tampon on the camera, at all? I don't want to see your nasty blood clots! I'm a girl, I know what that shit looks like. Seriously, if she wanted fame or whatever, she could have done some other stupid prank or challenge to get it.

            Third, why in the HELL would she smell her tampon, let alone PUT IT IN HER MOUTH AND PROCEED TO SUCK ON IT, MULTIPLE TIMES?! Oh. My. God. You know, if it wasn't for my personal experience with periods and whatnot and what blood clots actually look like, I would have been part of the group of poor viewers that believed the video was fake. But no, those chunks were real. Very real. And she literally swallowed them. If she was smart, and not completely retarded and sick and twisted, she could have soaked it in red Kool-Aid and made sure to leave chunks of the wet powder on it or something. People in this world make me sick.

          What I don't understand is, if everyone was so disgusted and turned off by this girl's video, why did so damn many of them decide to re-upload the video themselves? Did they think that, by some weird and unlikely miracle, that by uploading her minutes of nasty fame would somehow give them some of her spotlight because they posted the same video? No. It doesn't work that way, guys. If you want to be some famous YouTuber, post funny or stupid videos that make people laugh 'till their sides hurt, not throw up.

Word count: 451

No comments:

Post a Comment